|By Alin Irimie||
|November 17, 2009 12:14 PM EST||
Microsoft released today at PDC Pinpoint - the fast, easy way for business customers to find experts, applications, and professional services to meet their specific business needs—and build on the software they already have.
At the same time, Pinpoint helps developers and technology service providers quickly and easily get software applications and professional services to market—and engage customers who need what they offer.
Pinpoint is the largest directory of qualified IT companies and their software solutions built on Microsoft technologies.
- More than 7,000 software application offerings.
- More than 30,000 Microsoft-technology experts.
- The largest, most diverse set of Microsoft business platform offerings in the industry in a central location.
- Direct links between applications and the services that support them.
You can see Pinpoint in action here.
Microsoft Codename “Dallas” is Microsoft’s Information Services business, enabling developers and information workers to instantly find, purchase, and manage Web services and datasets to power the next set of killer applications on any platform.
More information here.
- Are you an Azure startup? Microsoft will help you! Azure or not, if you just started your own company...
- Microsoft Reveals Windows Azure Prices Today at World Wide Partner Conference in New Orleans, Microsoft...
- Microsoft Set To Announce Commercial Availability of Windows Azure at PDC This Year Microsoft is set to deliver Windows Azure to the public...
- When Are We Going To Have an SLA for Microsoft Azure?
- Windows Azure PHP Development Kit
- SQL Data Services: Your Database in the Cloud
- Microsoft To Release On-Premises Cloud Computing in 2010
- Microsoft Should Release Windows Azure This Year
- SQL Data Services Rebranded to ‘SQL Azure’
- Visual Studio 2010 Is Cloud Friendly
- Amazon Releases Virtual Private Cloud Service
- Windows Azure Data Centers IP Adress Ranges
- July CTP of Windows Azure SDK Released
- Programming Windows Azure: Programming the Microsoft Cloud Book
- ASP.NET MVC 2 Released!